Available to take car of many of your electrical services.
- Get troubleshooting by qualified electricians for many electrical services.
- Service upgrades are needed for all types of reasons.
- Incidentally, sometimes just the electrical panel needs to be replaced.
- Sometimes the basics are all you need, like smoke and carbon detectors.
- Indoor/outdoor GFI outlets and any standard outlets are often in need of change or installs.
- Also, we install or replace most attic fans, ceiling fans and exhaust fans, as well as any light fixtures inside or out.
- Perhaps you have some old knob and tube wiring that needs removal.
- Any boiler or A/C wiring needs, we can support you in.
- Install your Flat Screen TVs, inside or outside.
- In addition, we install or replace any type of lighting, inside or out, recessed, LED, floodlights, landscape, and more.
- Generally, all electrical services are offered including switches, standard, dimmers and remote fan controls.
Stay Connected. Don’t let your life get interrupted, in addition, plan for the future with a generator.
More and more homes are going days without power for one reason or another, while more and more people are dependent on their technology. Always be prepared for the future by getting your whole house generator today.
GENERATOR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Keep your Generac Generator maintained;
be prepared for power outages.
Regularly get your Generator maintained so that it works every time you need it. We will come out two times over the year to clean and maintain your generator, so that you are ready for any storm that might come.
Get your electric car charger installed today! With technology ever changing, the sales of electric cars increases, and with the that, the need for home electric car chargers is prevalent. Integrity Electrical is always adapting to keep up with technology changes. Therefore, Integrity can install your electric car charger in the location you need to help you make your future bright.
Electronic vehicles present an amazing new piece of technology. Gain energy efficiency, as energy prices increase during this time.
Select your vehicle and the matching charger, and after that Integrity Electrical will install the charger and tie it into your electrical panel. Be prepared for all of your travel needs by having a charging station at your home.
Ultimately, be ready for the future. As times are changing, you want to keep up with the times. Moreover, electric cars are the way of the future. We can help you stay up with the times.
Integrity Electrical is a certified installer for Infratech, this slimline heater that virtually disappears into the surrounding décor. It is the answer for all of your indoor and outdoor heating solutions for both residential and commercial.
- Landscape lighting
- Track and accent lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Foyer lights
- Whale pole light installation
Smart Home Automation
If you have ever wondered about automating your home or maybe what in your home you can automate, here are some things to consider.
Did you ever think you forgot to turn off the curling iron or lock your door and have to turn around and check only to find that you remembered after all?
Consequently, automating your home can save you time, money, and a peace of mind in so many ways.
Things to Automate:
New Construction / Renovation
- New wiring of a newly constructed house
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- New Range and dryer circuits
- Radio RA2 – installation and programming of devices
- Samsung smart things installation
- Motor wiring
- Parking lot and security wiring and lighting
- Florescent Ballast replacement
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Code corrections
- Surge protection
- High bay lighting